To Promote Programmes and activities for the over all
development of socio-
economic and cultural life of the people in India ;
- To organise charitable activities for helping needy, poor, weaker sections
of the society and to raise funds for this purpose through donations /grants
- To organise coaching programs for socially disadvantaged groups to enable
them to have access to structures of power and quality education.
- To do all such other lawful activities as may be incidental and conductive
to the attainment to the objections of the society.
- Career advancement of the members of the public through different bodies
operating in India exchange members on various programme on management with
different universities /professional institutes.
- To supplement government efforts for better living of the handicapped and
- To undertake activities such as social /cultural /philantrophic nature
from time to time of the recommendations of the managing committee /approval of
the general body.
- To run a chain of nursery, primary and secondary schools and institutions
for higher education with branches in NCT of Delhi.
- To encourage social and civil consciousness and environment awareness.
- To provide a platform for leadership training, communication skills,
public speaking etc.
- To acquire land and construct buildings to run schools and other
educational institutions with hostel facilities or boarders.
- To carry out medical research by engaging in research and development of
all fields of medical sciences including aids and in all therapies of medical
treatment ,so as to afford medical relief in a better way . To set up hospitals
and nursing homes to provide medical facilities to the disadvantaged classes and
the public at large.
- All the income , earning , immoveable properties of the society ,when so ever
derived , shall be applied solely for the promotion of the objects of the